We hit the road, hoping to reach Glacier by Tuesday. We lost all of our camping reservations from Reno to Glacier as a result of the delay created by the blown air bag. Now we travel by the seat of our pants, we have never done that before. I like having everything laid out well in advance, knowing what I am doing, and when, but the next few days are not going to be those kinds of days. So we drive until we are too tired to go any further, then find the first available RV park. Glad it is still early in the summer.